There are multiple ways to get started with KLEE.
- KLEE web: run tiny code examples in your browser
- Our Docker images: this is one of the fastest ways to get started.
- Use your package manager for Arch Linux, openSUSE Tumbleweed, and several other distributions
- Running with Nix: this is even faster than Docker if you have Nix.
- Build from source against LLVM 11: this is the currently recommended version
- Fedora package: install the latest release using
dnf install klee
- FreeBSD package: FreeBSD users can install latest release with
pkg install kleeor by building
- Homebrew package: install the latest release using Homebrew
- Building arbitrary KLEE configurations: to build different configurations of KLEE and its dependencies