Learn How to Use KLEE
NOTE: This is the documentation for the version of KLEE in the master branch, which might differ from released KLEE. For documentation relevant to a particular KLEE release see the releases page.
If you have a question on using KLEE:
- Please first check the documentation below
- Then check the searchable mailing list archive
- If this still doesn’t answer your questions then:
- Installing KLEE: Overview of the different installation options.
- Intrinsics: Overview of the main KLEE intrinsic functions.
- KLEE Options: Overview of KLEE’s main command-line options.
- Generated Files: Overview of the main files generated by KLEE.
- Tools: Overview of the main auxiliary tools provided by KLEE.
- Solver Chain: Overview of the solver chain and related command-line arguments.
- Kleaver Options: Overview of Kleaver’s main command-line options.
- KQuery: The reference manual for the KQuery language, used for interacting with Kleaver.
- Coreutils Experiments: Some information about the Coreutils experiments presented in our KLEE OSDI’08 paper.
- Developer’s Guide: A brief guide on working with the KLEE source code.