- First tutorial: Testing a small function.
- Second tutorial: Testing a simple regular expression library.
- Solving a maze with KLEE: A nice explanation of how symbolic execution can be used to generate interesting program inputs. The example shows how to use KLEE to find all the solutions to a maze game.
- Keygenning with KLEE and Hex-Rays: A beginners explanation of using symbolic execution to solve a small binary’s pseudocode.
- Keygenning With KLEE: A more in-depth guide to using KLEE to solve larger binaries.
- Testing Coreutils: In-depth description of how to use KLEE to test GNU Coreutils.