There are multiple ways to get started with KLEE.
- KLEE web: run tiny code examples in your browser
- Our Docker images: this is the fastest way to get started.
- Build from source against LLVM 9: this is the currently recommended version
- Build from source against LLVM 3.8: this version of LLVM is the earliest non-deprecated version supported by KLEE
- FreeBSD package: FreeBSD users can install latest release with
pkg install kleeor by building
- Homebrew package: install the latest release using Homebrew
- Building arbitrary KLEE configurations: to build different configurations of KLEE and its dependencies