Learn How to Use KLEE
NOTE: This is the documentation for the version of KLEE in the master branch which might differ from released KLEE. For documentation relevant to a particular KLEE release see the releases page.
If you have a question on using KLEE:
- Please first check the documentation below
- Then check the searchable mailing list archive
- If this still doesn’t answer your questions then:
- Using KLEE Docker image: Instructions on how to use the KLEE Docker image.
- Building KLEE (LLVM 3.4): Instructions on how to build KLEE from source using LLVM 3.4 and CMake.
- Building KLEE (LLVM 3.8 - experimental): Instructions on how to build KLEE from source using LLVM 3.4 and CMake.
- Building STP: Instructions on how to build STP, KLEE’s default constraint solver.
- Solver Chain: Overview of the solver chain and related command line arguments.
- KLEE Options: Overview of KLEE’s main command-line options.
- Kleaver Options: Overview of Kleaver’s main command-line options.
- Intrinsics: Overview of the main KLEE intrinsic functions.
- Files: Overview of the main files generated by KLEE.
- Tools: Overview of the main auxiliary tools provided by KLEE.
- KQuery: The reference manual for the KQuery language, used for interacting with the KLEE solver (kleaver).
- Coreutils Experiments: Some information about the Coreutils experiments presented in our KLEE OSDI’08 paper.
- Developer’s Guide: A brief guide on working with the KLEE source code.